I am on team Sassy Snowflakes and this morning was the start of the challenge and first weigh in!
I ate like crap all weekend in anticipation of this... so I actually started yesterday after getting on the scale in the morning and being up a pound- must have been water weight because after eating healthy yesterday it was gone this morning... yay!
Jillian's RI30 didnt go well last week for me... but I am back on the waggon this week - did week 2 yesterday- those side lunges with leg lift are KILLING my buns...
Today is sports condidtioning at the Met, then back to Jillian tomorrow!
So excited about getting back to wedding weight by the end of the year!!!!!
Had a massage last night and found out I have inflamation in the arch of my foot from running- gotta go get new sneakers this week/weekend...
No comments:
Post a Comment