Yesterday I came home to these:
I have the best husband!!! With all the craziness going on, I figured he had forgotten... he is GREAT with dates- better than I am, but yesterday morning our baby boy, Hank, was not doing well and he had to take him to the vet to get meds, he has FLUTD, which can be lethal, but luckily we caught it super early... the doc gave him two shots and said he will be fine! :)
He was relaxing for a bit, but otherwise playful yesterday and never lost his appetite and we gave him some wet food to help him out too... I love my little man:
Yesterday at lunch I got in 2.6 miles- even though I had to stop running early in the run to talk to Jake to get an update on Hank after they left the vet- so I am happy with that 2.6... didnt get to do Jillian last night because I got a migraine- drugged up once I got home and was asleep not long after dinner- prolly 7:30 if I had to guess... we watched Grey's and then Jake turned on a hunting show and I was snuggled up to him and Hank came and snuggled in my lap and I was out... got a lot of good sleep last night and feeling good today- which is good because today should be another busy day at work, not going to the gym at lunch because have a Bible study thats every other Tuesday that I want to start going to again - so that means Jillian Ripped in 30 week 2 HAS to happen tonight!!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment