My Favorite Oatmeal
I like quick and easy, especially when it comes to breakfast! This recipe is JUST that!
I buy the Quaker quick 1 minute oats and add hot water from the company coffee maker then I add walnut pieces, almond pieces, fiber powder, and cinnamon to help it fill me up and taste yummy. Plain oatmeal is boring, but you can jazz it up with any ingredients!
Mini Egg Omelets
Another favorite of mine is Skinny Taste's Broccoli and Cheese Mini Omelets.
They are amazing and super filling and only 167 cals for two!!!! I make mine on the weekend, put them in ziplocks and grab and go in the morning!
Cereal
Without a doubt my favorite two cereals are Fiber One (the regular one) with a banana cut up in it or Kashi Go Lean CRUNCH! Both are delicious and super filling as far as cereals go!
Sorry for the lack of pictures... I know its boring... but these breakfast finds are yummy and I was rushed for time this morning!
I am taking a half day at work so we can go pick up our TRAVEL TRAILER, I am super excited... and then we are headed to LA for the first home game of the season, GEAUX TIGERS!!!!!!!
The mini egg omelets sound amazing! My downfall for breakfast is I never feel like cooking that early in the morning! Oatmeal & smoothies are my staples.
ReplyDeleteI can't skip my breakfast, no matter how urgent the work is I simply don't get up from my breakfast table until I finish everything on my plate. I love eating eggs and milk. This combination (egg-milk) has been my favorite since my childhood.
ReplyDeleteRegards,
Finn Felton
Kopi Luwak