Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Weekend Update, Half Training, and September Plank Challenge

My sister visited this weekend and we hung out and played with my babies all weekend for the most part... she got in late Friday night, Saturday she studied some while I went shopping with another friend and then I watched the game while she studied, she has a big nursing test this week..
 
 

 

 
Pictures of us on game day... watchin the Tigers win!


 
more adorable baby pictures
 
Sunday morning I got up at 6:30 so I could have time to eat and still get out and run at 7am, the humidity was 92%!!!! It was HOTT, but I brought a water bottle and my GU Chomps and I did it... slowly, but surely!
 
 
 
 
Then we went and hung out at the pool some to relax..
 

 
For Labor Day she had to catch an early bus so then I met up with another friend and caught up with her a while, then went home and watched some tv and relaxed
 
 
 
Last week (planned in black, actual in red):
Monday- weights weights
Tuesday-  4 mile run 3 mile run
Wednesday- weights sports conditioning class
Thursday- 3.5 mile run 4 mile run
Friday- weights rest
Saturday- 8.5 mile run rest
Sunday- rest 8.5 mile run
total miles: 16 15.5 miles total
 
Goals for this week:
Monday: rest
Tuesday: 2 mile run
Wednesday: 4 mile run
Thursday: weights
Friday: 2 mile run
Saturday: 10 mile run
Sunday: rest
total miles: 18
 
 
Its September and I am doing the plank challenge this month, today is 30 seconds, do it with me! Stronger cores make better runners!!!
 
 
 
 

1 comment: