My sis and I took this pic with her first deer and my girls and its by far my FAVORITE picture of that weekend. LOVES!
Wednesday night was the hubs Christmas party and we had fun but I guess didn't take pictures, it was right after work and we were in a hurry to get there... then Thurs morning I left early to head to the field to visit a few wells and then head to my field Christmas party that night - since I hadn't worked out all week Thursday when we got to the hotel I ran before I got ready for the party and got in a pretty 4 miles along the river by the hotel... it was nice to run again!!!
Then I got all dolled up and curled my hair and headed down to the party!
We have our party at the casino every year and so we had to take a pic by the million dollar wall... and my coworker is an Aggie so she wanted to make the Johnny football money sign....
this tree was in the lobby - so pretty!
Friday was my 9/80 off so I drove home and relaxed and caught up on DVR.... then Saturday I woke up early to get in my 15 mile training run... got a new PR on my half marathon!!
And almost didn't finish, but I did!!! About 3.5 miles in I wanted to quit, but I stuck it out and I am glad I did... I was texting the hubs and mom and sis and asking for prayers for the last 5 miles, but it got me through!
Does anyone else wear a HR monitor while running? I don't like the HUGE discrepancy in my calorie burn between my app and my HR monitor - anyone else have this issue??? Thoughts?? Comments??
This weekend is supposed to be my 16 miler, so here's to hoping I can swing it! Although it feels much more attainable now that I hit 15!!
After my run, I met some friends at the ballet and saw The Nutcracker - LOVED it! It was a lot of fun!
Saturday the hubs got this beast! He is beautiful and had a lot of meat so I cant wait to get it back from the processor! Elk burgers is all I can think about!!!!
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment