The holidays are a busy time for all of us, but its important to make time for fitness and healthy eating.
I have been failing miserably at the fitness part, but have been doing well considering for the eating part - lots of meals on the road and parties, but I am taking things one meal at a time and being good when I can, and if I have a meal that's bad, I dust myself off and keep going and get right back into it. In the past I would like one meal de-rail and entire day, or even week for that matter so I know I am growing and improving, and that's all I can ask for.
My marathon training has been non existent, had one short 3 mile run last week and nothing yet this week. Today is the hubs work Christmas party after work so I am going to try to get in a workout before/after it, but today may be a wash. Tomorrow is my field work Christmas party (4 hours away) and I am going to try again tomorrow but who knows. Friday is my 9/80 off and the hubs is going to be gone all weekend so I plan on getting in a 15 miler either Friday or Saturday and KILLING it. Its not going to be easy, but it needs to be done! I have 53 days til my marathon! 53!!!!
I need the following runs each week coming up to be able to survive this thing:
5 miles and 15 miles this week
4, 7, and 18 miles
5, 8, and 16 miles
8, 5, and 20 miles
5, 8, and 15 miles
5, 8, and 9 miles
3, 5, and 8 miles
3 and 3 miles
FEB 2nd- MARATHON!
I know I have a lot going on, but I need to get these runs in - so its no more excuses time!
I was getting worried about you! I hadn't seen a blog post in a while :)
ReplyDelete