Last Wednesday we finally got our tree - I am glad we were able to keep tradition and not miss this year, especially since we are hosting Christmas dinner for some family this year!
I was shocked how many good trees were still at the farm!
We even got to make two cow friends... they literally ran over from the other side of the field - I am pretty sure they thought we had food... and I wish I did because they were adorable!
Our annual tree pic! :)
The baby cow was too cute, the hubs accidentally called him pretty and he started "bucking" around and was not happy, but when I called him handsome he let me pet him! It was adorable!
Then when we got home we put up the downstairs decorations - I still have to get the travel tree upstairs and that's on todays agenda!
Hank visited with Santa and was mad there were no treats in his bag!
Max met Santa for the first time, then tried to eat the tree he has in his red sack... Max also climbed our real tree a few times and caused it to fall over on him one of the times... silly cats and their obsession with pine trees! We are trying cedar next year to see if that keeps them off it.
They posted pics from our field Christmas party and I looked horrible - even pregnant in one, but I like this one a lot, so I am sharing:
This weekend we went hunting - my first hunt at a high fenced place where I could have gotten a trophy buck... and it was a crappy hunting weekend, we barely saw any deer, but the hunting cabin we stayed in was really nice, and I made a new friend, meet Milo:
We did get to see 5 havolinas which was pretty cool:
more décor from the cabin - they have REALLY nice deer.... I only saw two in person and they were too fast/far away when I saw them.
We finally decided on a brand for our ranch, for when we get cows of our own:
This will be my last post until after Christmas, so Merry Christmas to all!








I hope you have a Merry Christmas as well!
ReplyDeleteLove the picture of you and the hubs! :)
I hope you all had an amazing holiday!
ReplyDelete