Workout Goals:
Wed Jan 1: Resolution Run 5K
Thurs Jan 2: cycling 10 mins and lower body weight workout
Frid Jan 3: cycling 10 mins and upper body weights
Sat Jan 4: 16 mile run
Sun Jan 5: REST
Mond Jan 6: 4 mile run
Meanwhile my knee is killing me, my arch is feeling better, but my knee is clicking and it hurts - I iced it twice yesterday and decided to add in some bike time (no impact on the knee) to give it a rest. Running 3 days in a row is the longest streak I have ever had and I think it was too much even though my second two days had low mileage.
I had planned to run 18 miles Dec 30th - due to arch issues that became just over 9 miles, Dec 31st I saw I was 2 miles short of hitting 900 miles in 2013, so I got those in and yesterday was my virtual 5k race, so I got it in yesterday.... my knees started bothering me after the 2 miler, but I powered through.
The girls were able to make the run with me since I did an out and back twice I just took each one half way with me. It was my best time outside pace wise that I have had in quite a while. I was pretty happy with myself!
After the run yesterday was the LSU vs Iowa game- too close a game for my taste, but still fun to watch... especially surrounded by all but one of my four babies... they weren't as into the game as I was, but they were sleepy
I can't wait to hear about your marathon.
ReplyDelete