What if I were to eat clean 99% of the time over the next 60 days (with one cheat meal a week - I AM human)?
What if I were to drink at least 100 ounces of water a day over the next 60 days?
What if I were to workout 5 days a week over the next 60 days? I may not be able to run, but I can lift weights and spin and walk and swim!
What if I were to detox over 60 days - could I get back to where I am not disgusted with myself? Where I am not staring at my 10's in my closet that don't fit anymore? Where I can feel confident with my body when I am in a hot tub with other women?
60 days ladies... I am challenging myself to 60 days of dedication - and don't let me quit before the 60 days is up!
Yesterday I did a great upper body workout:
10 mins on spin bike - 4.5 miles
4 Sets of 12 Reps
Straight bar pushdown - 20lbs
10 mins on spin bike - 4.5 miles
Could you find a group online that would hold you accountable? Or even have a friend that could hold you accountable? I did a mini challenge about my food for two weeks. I texted a picture of my food diary to my friend for 2 weeks to hold myself accountable! It worked for me!!
ReplyDelete