Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year: 2014 New Year's Resolutions

Well today is the start of a new year and a new me. I am done with the yo-yoing and am doing it for good this time - no more time to joke around. I have come up with 10 goals for the new year, a lot of these tie in with my 30 before 30 list because I turn 30 in March!


1. Get to my goal weight/size. - The hubs is on board with me and I think this will really help with my success. I am VERY excited about what the new year will have for me and him and our health!


2. Complete a marathon - I NEVER though I would ever even think of doing this, but now its all I can think about!


3. Lift weights regularly - I have been focusing on running when working out lately and I think that has something to do with my injuries - I need to keep up with cross training!


4. Get involved in a local charity/ more involved at my church and give back to my community.


5. Eat clean for an entire month. Then make the clean eating lifestyle change where I mostly eat clean.


6. Drink more water.


7. Learn something new.


8. Visit a country I have never been to before.


9. Complete a cycle of T25.


10. Spend as much quality time with my loved ones as I can. More "unplugged time" off my phone.

1 comment:

  1. These sound like great goals Melissa!
    I would love to visit another country this year but we have so many plans for the states that it may wait until next year!
    T25 is amazing. I did a video with my friend and it is no joke!
    Happy New Year!!!

    ReplyDelete