Monday night we went for the third time as a couple to cut down our Christmas tree, this is a tradition I had growing up that I wanted to start with my new family :)
The hubs enjoys being a lumberjack for the afternoon!
headed home with our tree
the finished product!!! LSU tree, of course!
Jake has one Clemson ornament... he said we didnt have to put it up this year because LSU and Clemson are playing in the Chickfila bowl- but I am a good sport and let him put it up... and so the rivalry begins!!!!
Mama and some others started the plank challenge this month... so I figured I would too, although late!
Monday's plank... missed yesterday, so will do two today, I am not starting at 30 seconds, I did it as long as I could- I want to push myself... this was after a grueling weights workout Monday... I am still SUPER sore!!! Sports conditioning class at the gym today will be another good kick in the pants... I need it!






LSU... blah! :p I am a WVU girl myself. I also am doing the plank challenge. It will be interesting to see how long I can actually do it at the end of the month!
ReplyDeleteYes it will!!! I have been bad and not done any since this post, but will try to catch up today!
ReplyDelete