I wanted to update on the mud run first, because it was a blast and the pictures are AWESOME!!! I wish I had paid for a camera strapped to my head because my sister is a zombie avoiding fool!!! She was pulling out basketball moves and it looked matrix like at times! She will be on my team if there is ever a zombie apocalypse!
In the car nervously awaiting our fate....
ready to roll!!!
after we finished... Kath kept one of her flags and survived. I lost a flag each mile, so I was one of the "undead"- but I was proud of my ability to hang on to them as long as I did...
so excited....
muddy messes...
with her last flag, she survived!!!
proud, as she should be!!!
i was proud too, and the medal is legit! i need to take a close up of it!
We had a blast, but I am STILL sore... all the obstacles, really kicked our butts!!!
my hands turned blue from the freezing water we had to use to rinse off...
took a few pics with some zombies after we cleaned up...
a few pics I took from outside the course of other people trying to pass the zombies....
Then we had a girls night and Harlee came over... and of course for girls night, we went to Lowes to get wood to make race bib display holders! Mine needs another coat, so more pics to come soon, but here are a couple from Lowes....
I also found out this weekend that I PASSED THE PE!!!! I am a professional engineer and can now put ", P.E." after my name!!!!!! :) SUPER pumped about that!!!!!!! Did not want to have to take that test more than once!!!!
Update on the rest of the weekend to come later (field Christmas party and baby brother's graduation from LSU).

















No comments:
Post a Comment