Friday, December 21, 2012

Goals for the Weekend- 5K Trifecta!

My grandmother is still in ICU, she is having surgery today to have stents put in to open the valves in her heart, she may need it done to as many as 3 of the 4. She has had this done before and its not a major surgery, but she is also 87, so any surgery is scary... I think we are going to New Orleans this weekend to spend time with her, I was going to have my mom and brother join my sister and me at my house here, but I really want to get in some time with my grandmother as well.

My goals for this weekend are simple- I will be on the road and traveling this weekend- as well as all next week really, but I signed up for the 5k trifecta challenge through ML Fitcamp! I havent been running regularly in a few weeks, so its not going to be easy, but I want to get back into running, and what better way than 110% in!?!?




I can do this!!!! PLUS, I havent seen the scale drop since Thanksgiving week - the last time I was actually running regularly... and I did run a 5 miler on Thanksgiving day, SO 9 miles should really help!!


Another big weekend goal will be LOTS OF WATER!!!! That always helps!!!!!!

The next two weeks for me are going to be a blurr.... I over commit, I know I do, but I have problems saying no... its just something I have always had trouble with... which is why I stay pretty busy...

this weekend (my family)....

  

then next week and new years (hubs family)....




then the following weekend (hunting in SW Texas, lots of these there, glad I have snake boots)....

No comments:

Post a Comment