Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Workouts and Weigh In Wednesday

Its 12/12/12 and at 12:12 today I will be busting my bum in sports conditioning at my gym... what will you be doing???






Workouts for the next week:

Today- sports conditioning
Thursday- run
Friday- run
Saturday- Zombie 5k mud run in Austin with my sis.... so excited!!!
Sunday- rest day
Monday- stairmaster and weights
Tuesday- run


Thursday-Sunday I will be on the road, so that should be interesting... work Christmas party for the field guys tomorrow night at the casino, Friday my baby brother graduates from LSU, Saturday my sis and I are going to Austin for the zombie mud run!!!

Weigh in this am, was down 0.2lbs this week, but still up in general... today is the start of Last Loser Standing another MLF camp challenge... so excited... love these! :) Its nice to have motivation!!! I also got an accountability partner now too through that group. We just started messaging on facebook, but she's awesome so far! Very excited! :)

2 comments: