I am not in a good place right now…
My mawmaw who helped raise me is back in ICU. She woke up
Sunday morning around 1am unable to breathe, when the ambulance got there her
BP was beyond high (240/180) and she has been in ICU getting meds ever since.
They want her to have surgery because a valve in her heart is almost completely
closed off – she doesn’t want surgery- they are trying med changes this week
and monitoring her, but if those don’t work she needs surgery. I have tried
talking to her about it and trying to convince her to do it, heck I even
brought up great grand babies.. no dice. I love this woman more than I can even
express… I want her to get better, and do whatever it takes to stay healthy… I am not ready for her to go yet. I know its
selfish, but I don’t care. Loss for me is so much harder because every time I
lose someone else that I care about it re-opens the wounds of losing my dad—20 years
ago next month. It seems like just yesterday. I can remember that day so
vividly… yet cant remember what I did two weekends ago.
On top of that the hubs was supposed to get home Christmas
day, but isn’t anymore… he will be home the 26th because we are
going to see his mom the 27-2, but Christmas is my favorite holiday and not
being able to spend it with him and the issues I am having with my grandma (her
birthday is Christmas day) just ruins it for me… I know, I am in MAJOR pity
party mode right now…
Also, my company just doubled in size, and we needed to hire
more people before this, so stress levels are BEYOND high right now…
Back on topic… today was workouts and weigh in Wednesday… well
the weigh in was crappy, but I knew it would be. Hi, my name is Melissa and I
am an emotional eater. NO surprise I am up this week.
Workouts update and goals for this next week:
I missed out on two days this past week…
Thursday- run
Sunday- rest day
Monday- stairmaster and weights
Tuesday- run
This week:
W- sports conditioningTH- run
F- run - intervals
Sat- run
Sun- rest
M- weight train
T- run
I am going to try running the sadness/stress away… this
whole eating thing isn’t making it go away at all…. I know having a pity party isnt helping anyone, I need to get off my bum and sweat it out... and get back to eating right all the time, not just some of the time... its time to turn this train around!
…I know I owe another weekend recap, but I don’t have the
pics on me, so that will have to come later!
No comments:
Post a Comment