Friday, December 7, 2012

Goals For the Weekend at Deer Camp!

 


We are headed to deer camp today.... and its going to be really hard to eat right... my food will be limited to what they have there... but I am going to try to make the best choices I can, unlike last deer camp trip.... I wont go into details, but a lot of these were slain:
 

 
 
They are soooo good and while shopping for snacks it was MY idea, because I was crazy and thinking "what can 3 days of trashy eating really do???" - of course they can undo the past months weight loss- why not??? BLAH!
 
Well I DONT want that to happen this time, especially since I havent been as regular about my workouts this week, got in two great weights sessions, and no running.... shame on me... I am going to try to this weekend! I am still sore from the weights, and I pushed it too hard BOTH times, but thats my fault!
 
Goals for this weekend:
1. limit sugar intake- no doughnuts!
2. make healthy choices
3. get in some form of exercise each day!
4. eat healthy on the way there and home- its a 5 hour trip- I am notorious for car snacking- so going to watch that!!!
5. not healthy food related- but land a big buck! :)
 
 
 
Alot of people have daily themes for posts each day... and I may not post every day, but I like that idea and thought of some yesterday...
 
Monday- Weekend Recap
Just an update on the happenings of the weekend.
 
Tuesday- Travel Bug Tuesday
I can talk about places I have been and enjoyed or places I am planning to go! I have a LONG list of places I want to visit- so this shouldnt be hard!
 
Wednesday- Workouts and Weigh In
Post my goal for the next week of workouts I want to get in and a report on how I did the following week along with weigh in comments.
 
Thursday- Recipes
I need to try more healthy recipes- I pin them, rip out magazine pages, and all sorts of cookbooks all the time, this way I can try at least one a week and give my thoughts on the results!
 
Friday- Goals for the Weekend
I will set goals for what I want to accomplish over the weekend!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 







No comments:

Post a Comment