Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Travel Tuesday and an Update

Yesterday I was hope sick with a bug of some sort.... and I am the only person in the world, who when sick doesnt drop a SINGLE pound.. my body loves me...

I will have to update on deer camp later, because I dont have pictures with me... in short, no deer but I did get my first turkey! I am litterally going to be putting Christmas dinner on the table- healthy turkey breasts- I am just hoping it doesnt taste too gamey...

I didnt eat yesterday til about 3- and had some cheese and crackers and then ate some dinner once I kept that down too... I am feeling much better, but still not 100%. We had pork chops from my pig I got- they were SOOOO tiny, as in 1 ounce each! So we had a few of those each, steamed broccoli, and sweet potato fries. I am going to go low carb this week, I was going to do no carb, but low is bette than where I have been, and I need to start somewhere.

I am feeling much better today!

Now to my weekly topic... TRAVEL TUESDAY!

I was reading my T&L yesterday and they talked about the 101 places you should see- I have been to 13 of them... next on the list is Galway Ireland... and I talked about that one last week.. another place I REALLY want to go, but worry about the unrest there lately is EGYPT!!!!



I want to ride a camel....
 
 
enjoy the beauty of the pyramids...

 
 
and cruise down the Nile River looking for crocs!!!!

 
 
 
The culture and beauty really intrigues me... I have wanted to go to Egypt and the Holy Land for years, but I keep waiting due to what I see in the news and it just keeps getting worse and worse... I hope one day there is peace so I can see these places and do these things... or that I get up the courage to just go anyway!!!
 

1 comment: