Monday, December 3, 2012

Weekend Recap


My hubs made me home-made apple pie while I was at work... he used splenda because he loves me!! I love being spoiled!!! :)



Friday the hubs and I went for a run together... just a quick 2 miler, and I havent worked out since... planning to get in some weights today and run again tomorrow!


This Saturday was my company Christmas party and I curled my own hair... and it stayed for a good while- not all night, but long enough to get in a couple pics... cant wait to see the ones by the photogs there... this was the best we could do on our own... should have had someone take one for us with our camera...
 



We didnt make the graffiti run Sunday morning... after the fun Christmas party Sat night, running a 5k sounded horrible... so instead we ate greasy food...

The Breakfast Klub... I have been trying to take Jake there for 3 years now!!! So we had to get the two signature dishes....

I got the katfish and grits... and could only eat about half of it..

 
 
 
and the hubs got the waffles and wings... and is a proud member of the clean plate club!




This weekend I also got in some good snuggle time with my Maddie:



...and Hank...
 
 
Belle didnt pose for a snuggle pic, so to include her also...
 
my girls

 
 
 
We saw Skyfall yesterday... great movie... go see it!! We then tried to eat at Ghengis Grill, but the experience was HORRIBLE... the bar where you pick your food to have them cook STUNK like crap... they were running out of some ingredients and it was not clean, food was mixed from other areas- mushrooms in the broccoli etc... and then when we got our food it wasnt hot, Jake bit into his broccoli first and it was cool- I had shrimp in mine, so we asked to send them back to heat them up more and the waitress told us we couldnt... so we decided to leave and she proceeded to charge us $5 for our tea's... the receipt had a code for a survey, I WILL be doing that survey today and complaining, I have waited table before, if people dont like the food, even AFTER they finish you dont charge them, much less if they eat one bite and decide to leave you definately dont charge them, hope they dont mind losing our business forever over $5 for drinks..... cause they just did. Dont go to Ghengis Grill in the Woodlands!!!! 
 
 
 
My sister posted some pics from Thanksgiving and I wanted to share two of them:
 
my siblings after our celebratory dinner over Thanksgiving week for John's college graduation- he obviously dosent want to leave LSU... cant say I blame him!

 
 
girl cousins pic
 



 
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment