my go to breakfast drink every morning... okay so its not a recipe, but I have been lazy - read: to busy having fun with my sister who is visiting to cook up a new recipe, so for today, its my week day breakfast breakdown....
110 calories and 17g of protein?!? YES... I have this at 6am on the way to work, I even took this on my morning drive in!!! LOVE my Edge! okay so then around 9am I make oatmeal- I use the big jars of quick one minute oats- the plain boring ones that dont have all the additives that those tiny packets do... so then I add one splenda, cinnamon, fiber powder, almond slices, and pieces of walnut... its perfect and filling and good once you add in healthy additives!!! ok so splenda not so much, but no one is perfect.
Can you tell I am in a better mood today? I was in a funk yesterday, but the pity party is over and I am back in action...
I am crafy... ok well my sister is crafy and when we hang out she rubs off on me... if you remember our girls night trip to Lowes...
we got some wood to make race bibs!!! being the LSU fan I am... it HAD to be purple and gold... and being the dork I am, I screwed those hanger things in by hand, into wood... because the hubs took too long to text back about what tool I needed to use from his big collection... I am a resident beast, I know...
the finished products came out great... my LSU one and I made the hubs a Clemson one... because I am nice... and want him to run more with me... so I hope this is good motivation, so his board will look like mine one day!!!
while I finished my board my sister made jewelry!!!! I am loving these little nest deals... so I had her make one for me into a ring and want another as a necklace...
my ring, I am sporting it this morning... loves it!!! LSU colors, I know...
Harlee and my baby boy Hank... with Maddie looking on wishing she could be held that way too...
my awesome Christmas present from my friend that we had dinner with Tuesday night... LSU toms!!! Its my first pair of Toms, I love the concept of giving shoes to kids, but I usually dont wear shoes like this.... in these colors however, its on!!! :)
a pic of the sunrise from the hubs on the rig... cant wait til he gets home.... next Wednesday and then Thursday we go to Maine!!!
my baby brother graduated college!!!!
I am a very proud sissy!!!
took this at Lowes Sat night... my knees were a bit scuffed up from the mud run- but it was WAY worth it...
...speaking of run, I am doing the trifecta over Christmas holidays... running a 5k December 22, 23, and 24th... who else is doing it??? I am pretty excited.... I ran a 5 miler for Thanksgiving and actually lost weight over that holiday, hoping for a similar result here, I mean 9 total miles >>> 5 miles!!! :)



.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)




Just found you through Hubby Jack... Love your blog! I'm doing the trifecta too, I must be crazy! Idk how to set my profile to link back to my blog, but if you want to check it out its www.mcgfamily4.blogspot.com
ReplyDelete