Heather @ Run Like a G is also one of my favorite bloggers, she is training for her second half marathon and has been writing a series on positive body image - which I think we all as women need to hear from time to time, I know I do! She is always positive and super sweet so go visit her and send her some love and encouragement like she does everyone else all the time! Heather doesn't have a button, but she has an adorable blog layout and you should check her out!
Mel @ 4kottez Runs It Mel is always full of encouragement and will be the first to compliment or send you a pick me up. She is also training for a half marathon right now, but I know she could go run one tomorrow if she needed to, she is no joke! I am inspired by her pictures plugging away at her home gym or on the pavement, and also appreciate her kids dance videos and other entertainment that they provide, they are adorable just like their mom!
Elle Noel is one bad ass chick. She is tall and a Louisiana girl like me. I am hoping we can meet up at my first half marathon this October because I heard she is running in it to. She is one of those who leads by example, constantly evolving and changing her eating habits and exercise routine to keep her body guessing and you cant argue with her results, she looks like a swimsuit model at the end of her operation red bikini challenge this summer! If you aren't already following her, you need to be!
Hubby Jack and Holly are the King and Queen of blog land. These two are hilarious and have two adorable children, they also just bought a sweet new house and I want to move in with them because it looks amazing! HJ does blog designs and tutorials as well as making you laugh uncontrollably while reading his blog. Little Holly is just as funny, and has done a great job losing weight after her babies, and they always entertain with their posts.
Last but not least, the reason why I started running and blogging, Mama Laughlin I got to meet this chick in Dallas this summer and she is the real deal, just as funny and personable in person as she seems on her blog. She is so sweet and really does care about helping others, not to mention she has lost a lot of weight after having her two boys and looks amazeballs. She even models now, cause shes that hott!
You're too sweet girl! thanks! :)
ReplyDeleteI love this!!!!!! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks cat lady!!!
ReplyDelete