I am going back to posting my weekly workout goals because that keeps me more accountable. Last week I was out of town for work and working long hours so I didn't get in any workouts, but Saturday I busted out 4 miles, it was early, and still hot, but I got them in. Slower than I would like, but after being off a while and the humidity (83, but feels like 91), I will take it... I did get to try out my new shoes and I LOVE them!!! Love the color and the shoe!
My mom came in to visit this weekend, which ended up being an ok weekend. She sprung it on me last minute Friday because there was a job fair here and she and I don't really get along, but I know she needs a job so I told her she could come stay if she wanted to go to the job fair. The weekend wasn't bad though, we didn't do much which helped. A lot of movie and tv watching with minimal arguments. I did have some work to do too.
Goals for the week:
Today- 3 mile run at lunch
Tuesday- hubs gets home, so no workout we meet up for lunch together
Wednesday- 3 mile run
Thursday- weights
Friday- 4 mile run
Saturday- 6 mile run
Sunday- weights
This weekend is going to be tough, we will be at the property and staying at a hotel so getting in those runs wont be easy, but I have to start working up my mileage or the half is going to suck in October!

I feel like this half is really starting to bare down on us! Eeekkk where is the cool weather! Glad you and your Mom had a good weekend togehter!
ReplyDeleteI love that your shoes match your blog! LOL
ReplyDeleteYou can totally rock your miles this week!!!!
ReplyDelete