Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Workout Wednesday


 Monday I did the following 30 minute workout from EFITMAMA (she now has a blog too!) - I have done this circuit 4 times before, but it takes an hour and I was crunched for time.


**Do each workout in the circuit back to back with no stopping and then take a 1-2 minute rest in between each circuit. Repeat 2 times**

 
Circuit A

15 Push Ups
20 Mountain Climbers
20 Triceps Dips on bench with a weighted plate or dumbbell - 12lbs on each leg

 
Circuit B (12lb dumbells)

10 Squats
15 curtsy lunges with upright row
12 sumo squats on toes

 
Circuit C

15 Supermans
30 Second side Planks (each side)
1 minute plank

 
Circuit D

15 clean and press (12lb dumbells)
15 dead lift to a rear delt row (12lb dumbells)
10 lunges each leg with lateral raise (5lb dumbells)


Yesterday I was SUPER sore.... so I walked before I ran... and I tried the tempo run workout of the great Elle Noel but I took off one mph because I am a lot slower than she is... but it was still a great workout!
 
 
Today I am still sore and keep debating between my planned weight workout and running again because I am hurting so much, or maybe I should go to spin?!? Any thoughts/suggestions??

No comments:

Post a Comment