Monday, August 19, 2013

Half Training Update and Weekly Goals

I am not even posting last weeks goals because I was sick all week and only worked out once last week... Saturday - no I didn't do the mud challenger, I didn't sleep well and was EXHAUSTED, but I did wake up and see that Mama L and Preg Meg ran 12 miles and I was like - I may be sick AND tired, but I surely can crank out 3 miles... I did 6 miles of hills last Saturday!!!

Doing 3 miles at 11:30 in Texas in August is a DUMB idea... especially when you decide to take your dogs... woke up and relaxed with my babies

 
post run, even the dogs were beat, and I took each one for 1.5 miles because if I try to take both at once, they run me, I don't run them!
 
 


 
then we cleaned up and I took my pistol to the range, FINALLY!!! I was VERY happy with my target and the gun, its the same bullet as the hubs glock (9mm), but it fits so much better in my hand that it doesn't kick back as much and feels so much easier to use. I may put this target up in my window as part of my security system when the hubs is gone. I also got a cool new leather holster for my gun! LOVE IT!
 
 
then we went looking at travel trailers, no intention of buying, but found a deal we couldn't pass up on a 2014 Summerland 2600TB, we filled out the paperwork but wont be taking it home til the hubs gets back from work in two weeks... I AM EXCITED, we are taking it to BR for the first LSU home game as long as I can find out how to get a parking pass for it! This is the outside:

 
Layout:
 

for dinner last night the hubs made steaks and we grilled beans and purple potatoes! so excited about football season! 
 
 
I am headed to the field for work this week, but still want to get in my runs:
 
Goals for the week:
 
Monday- 3.5 mile run
Tuesday- weights
Wednesday- 4 mile run
Thursday- 4 mile run
Friday- weights
Saturday- 7.5 mile run
Sunday- rest
total miles: 19
 
 

2 comments:

  1. I am so excited for football season too! :) We will be going to at least one LSU game as well! SO EXCITED! Good luck with your weekly goals, you can do this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go....cranking out that run!!! You go girl!
    I want to learn how to shoot a gun and do target practice! Sounds like fun! Especially since your gun is purple!

    ReplyDelete