Ever since I got sick two weeks ago my eating has been mostly off, I was sick and then I was in the field last week eating out... so when I stepped on the scale Monday morning I was not shocked that I was up, a new post wedding high.
I am tired of starting over. So yesterday I decided to start eating clean again, this time for good.
No fried food
No candy/added sugar
No white starches
No chips
No junk food
Low carb works for me, I know it does because its what got me to my wedding weight. We all know you cant out-train a bad diet.
Also for the month of September I am going to do the plank challenge:
My abs are weak - I hate working abs because they are weak, but if I don't work them they will never get strong. I did a full body weights circuit yesterday and part of it was ab work, planks and side planks... it was horrible. I couldn't hold a plank for a minute, 20 seconds was a struggle. I want to do this so my core will be stronger. I know it will help my running and my other strength work as well.
My goals for September and the rest of this week are to eat healthy - I will give myself one cheat meal a week for sanity sake and to complete the plank challenge! Anyone want to do it with me???
I need to eat clean and up some ab workouts... I am in the challenge with you. I will post about it tomorrow. Let's do this girl....
ReplyDeleteABs will help with running!!!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to hear about the challenge!