Monday, August 26, 2013

Weekend Update and Half Training

Last week I was in East Texas for field work- one of my days looked like this:


 

 
 I was able to get in one 3 mile run during the week, and one BBM workout and that's it. Friday was my 9/80 off so when I made it back home I got to relax and watch tv and read my US Weekly.
 


 
Saturday morning I got up at 7 so I could get in my 7.5 mile training run... I didn't eat breakfast or anything for that matter because my stomach was feeling off so the run was tough, and I quit at 7 miles.

 
the fact that the humidity was at 82% didn't help... it wasn't 100 degrees but it felt like it!!

 
A friend sent me the link to this pin, and I loved it... and she said I motivated her to run a mile.... I was amazed... I have been motivated by a lot of fellow women especially in this blog world of mine.. but I never imagined I would one day be a motivator myself! I was very happy about that!
 
 
 
Saturday after the run I went to a friends house for an afternoon at the pool with mimosas... it was a blast, then Sunday I made it to the Texans/Saints game with some friends...
 
 
 
We had a blast and my home team won for me! I am a Texans fan as long as they aren't playing the Saints, but being born in Nola, I will always be a Saints fan - no matter where I live at the time! WHO DAT!?!?!

 
 
 
 
Last week:
 
Monday- 3.5 mile run
Tuesday- weights 3 mile run
Wednesday- 4 mile run BBM workout - fit test
Thursday- 4 mile run
Friday- weights
Saturday- 7.5 mile run 7 mile run
Sunday- rest
total miles: 19 10
 

 
Goals for this week:
 
Monday- weights
Tuesday-  4 mile run 
Wednesday- weights
Thursday- 3.5 mile run
Friday- weights
Saturday- 8.5 mile run
Sunday- rest
 
total miles: 16

 

2 comments:

  1. The humidity is killer, it's gotta come down soon though! Glad you had a great weekend lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY for 7 miles!!! WHOOP WHOOP!!!
    I love the saying "Never give up, you never know who you are inspiring!"
    You go girl!

    ReplyDelete