Here is my deer from this weekend... I am SUPER excited about all the venison we will get from this weekend! Its VERY lean and yummy at the same time!
I actually used some of the ground venison from the hubs doe he got a few weeks ago during bow season to make a yummy, healthy spaghetti last night (the hubs fav meal and it was a light version and he still had seconds and ate it up!)
Healthy Venison Spaghetti:
1lb ground venison
Garlic, Onion, Italian Seasoning to taste
Fresh basil from our herb garden (chopped and sprinkled on top)
shredded parmesan (sprinkled on top)
1 container Prego Heart Smart sauce
Ronzoni smart taste pasta with added fiber and calcium (its the only healthier pasta he will eat)
I didn't take a picture, but it was delicious and quick and easy to make!
I had a surprise delivered to the office yesterday, flowers, just because... I have an amazing hubs if I haven't said that already.... adore him!!! They smell DIVINE and I love that my office smells pretty!!!
Today is picture day at work... do I look professional to you?!? I like blue in pics, I think it helps me from looking washed out- gotta have a pop of color!

I love deer :) and the blue looks great!
ReplyDelete