Friday night the hubs took me out for a date night, it was AMAZING... we had planned to go to Morton's because I have a gift card from a work Christmas party from 4 years ago- that's right... 4 years... and we were going to use that, well even though it was cold and rainy - they were booked with reservations, so we walked down the road and ate at Americas restaurant, which was a first for both of us, but very yummy. I got the filet and the hubs got the swordfish - Mine was better than his but his wasn't bad either... it was delish! I may have helped him eat a little bread pudding for dessert too. It was a carb day- don't judge! :)
Saturday was "free day" and LSU vs A&M - which was cold, rainy, and I am really glad we won because I was freezing and I was dealing with a sore throat last week that's now worse and I am all kinds of congested. Yay for being sick.
After the game my sissy met up with us at Texas Roadhouse for dinner... we are always serious when we are together.... always!
I miss her like crazy and hate that she is in New Orleans forever away, but luckily I get to see her again Wednesday night!
No 12 miler this weekend due to the game being at 2:30 and us leaving Houston Saturday morning and me getting sick at the game and Sunday it still being cold and rainy - no point in making myself worse!
Cute Cute pics... and eh... the running will ALWAYS be there.
ReplyDeleteA Texas Roadhouse just opened in our area! We went there for the hubs birthday in Oct. IT IS AMAZING! Yum!!!! :)
ReplyDelete