Nov 8-10th I was in the hill country hunting with the hubs
Nov 11-14th I was in BFE North Texas to review my new area and meet my new field guys
Our production facilities are camo up there, because that's what the landowner wants... pretty cool looking!
This weekend we stayed home and I was able to clean the house and mow the yard and relax a bit- I ALSO got in a 4.5 mile run WITHOUT pain Friday morning (my 9/80 off) - SUPER glad for that because I was worried I was injured... heres to no injuries during marathon training!!!!
Friday after my run and yard work I got my hair done... and I am pleased to report I FINALLY found someone here in Houston I like! SO relieved... it was a pain having to go back home to Lafayette to see my hair lady!
Yay for no more roots!!!! LOVING my new hair lady- same name as my one back home... I must have a thing with Stacey's! :)
Saturday I got in a GREAT tabatas circuit workout that I will be sharing with you all this Wednesday! I pushed too hard and almost passed out, but that's just futher proof how AWESOME the workout was and I made it up on my own... VERY proud of that! I also went grocery shopping and got some Redbox DVDs to watch with the hubs...
The Heat
The Purge
Monsters University
We have diverse taste, what can I say???
Sunday after church we grabbed yummy salads and the hubs got me these:
This morning I made my FIRST green protein smoothie... the peanut butter was all I could taste, so I will be doing less of that next time, but it wasn't bad! It was good, just too much PB for me early in the morning.
Ingredients:
1 scoop protein powder (Pure Protein choc)
1 TBS JIFF natural PB
3/4 CU Dannon Greek Vanilla Yogurt
10 ounces Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
2 CU Spinach
Next time I will add fruit and try that route!
No comments:
Post a Comment