Friday, November 22, 2013

Weigh In and Workout Update Friday!

On my new carb cycling plan that I started Sunday this morning is my weigh in day, I am doing the Turbo Plan and it hasn't been easy, but I am hoping it gets easier! I am down 3lbs and really happy about that - while I wish it was more I cant complain because its a loss - if I lose 3lbs a week I will be able to hit my goal weight in time for my marathon! It would be a lot easier to run if I weighed 30lbs less!!

Here is my plan:




I also plan to take my body fat % and measurements as I go along. I haven't taken either in a couple weeks, but don't imagine the numbers changed that much prior to starting this plan. I started the fit cycle a couple weeks ago - lost 3lbs and after my cheat day never got back on it, so tomorrow being my free day will be my new test. I am trying to mentally work on my response to the day by calling it a free day instead of a cheat day.

Tomorrow is the LSU vs A&M game- a great day to have 1,000 more calories to eat!


My workouts:
Monday- REST
Tuesday- 4 mile run
Wednesday- sports conditioning (full body workout)
Thursday - 4 mile run
Friday (today)- weights
Saturday- 12 mile run
Sunday- REST

Other than Monday (was supposed to be a weights day) I was on point so far this week, hoping my 12 miler tomorrow goes well. Longest run in a couple weeks with the knee issues I had - FINGERS crossed!

My cousin sent me a text - he did a half marathon last night at a pace of 10:10- he is kicking my tail on speed and runs, he has done as much as 15 miles so far in training. I am behind, but I can catch up and I KNOW I wont be running his pace and finishing with him, my goal is simply to FINISH!

1 comment:

  1. That's an awesome goal to have! I am planning on a doing a full next year and I don't care about my pace. I just want to finish!!!! It will be an amazing journey to complete a full!!!

    Keep kickin' butt!

    ReplyDelete