Yesterday at lunch I got in a great workout in just under an hour and burnt 584 calories! I posed this picture to instagram and really appreciate all the kind words I got in response. I captioned it "proof you can workout at lunch and head back to the office not looking like a hot mess, just a little abused"
I am very lucky to have flexible hours, and being able to take an hour and a half at lunch to workout - my boss works out at lunch too so he knows its important! With leaving for work before 6am and getting home at or after 6pm most days, if I don't go at lunch - I don't get in a workout usually. I just keep a second set of everything at the gym in my locker so getting ready is easy and I use a shower cap and blow dry the sweat from my hair..
Yesterday I did an upper body circuit and am feeling pretty sore today. I am using heavier weights and feeling stronger already!
I went to the grocery store last night and tried my hand at spaghetti squash, and it wasn't too bad. You can tell its not noodles, but it satisfies the what to put with my venison and Prego that isn't high in carbs need.
Speaking of carbs, I did pretty good on day 1 of getting close to my macro goals. I had a protein bar and a shake yesterday so I am thinking I need to add another one of those and I will be even closer today! Or maybe I will have some eggs this morning.
I ate around 1700 calories so my net calories for the day was around 1200. I will take it!
You look fabulous in that photo like you never even worked out!
ReplyDeleteWork it girl!!!