I did hop on the scale this morning, but haven't gotten my measurements, so I will do that tonight, but I am hitting the gym at lunch today.
I need this kick in the pants. March is next month and I turn the big 3-0...
We are going to be loading IG with tags: #stopandgivemethirty
Feel free to join in the fun!
I got my hair done on Friday... it was long overdue and I was sporting some serious roots. Since its still pretty cold I decided to do highlights and low lights... next visit will be all highlights, but I like what came of the mix - I try to do this every so often to make sure I still have highlights and not just a full head of blonde hair!
Before and after:
I also decided this weekend I want to get a Roomba or equivalent... anyone have one? Any you would recommend or suggest I stay clear of? With two dogs and two cats the hair gets to be too much and I need something that will keep up with it all the time. Sweeping/moping once a week isn't cutting it. I figured we could get one for downstairs and see how we like it and get a second for upstairs if we really like it. I googled reviews and found this, but was wondering if anyone had any suggestions?
The "stop and give my 30" sounds like a cool challenge!!!!
ReplyDeleteI love the new challenge! Kara is great!
ReplyDelete