Friday, February 14, 2014

My Valentine


 
We have been together almost four years and married almost two... but it keeps getting better!
 
 
Our first trip together- San Antonio
 
Our first trip to Maine!

 
 
Our close encounter with a giraffe


 
Our trip to the Grand Canyon



Our engagement at Tiger Stadium:
 

 

 

 

Our wedding:
 


 
and honeymoon:



 
adding to our family:
 
 
celebrating new job opportunities:

 
 
and new PR's!


 
birthdays

 
 
LSU games

 
 
fun family holidays...

 
 
our anniversary trip to the hill country last year:
 

 
 
 
Yesterday we celebrated Valentines Day because we are going out of town this weekend... when I got back from the gym at lunch these were waiting for me at the front desk.. lavender roses like the ones my bridesmaids carried in my wedding:
 
 
My upper body workout burnt some calories yesterday.. and I had a salad with no dressing to keep it light because I was pretty sure dinner would be good.

 
 
...and I was right, we went to Perry's and got steak! I failed horribly at getting pictures, but I did get one of the centerpiece... and the dessert I ordered and luckily wasn't that crazy about (had 3 bites and quit) it was their bread pudding topped with a marshmellow and filled with chocolate chips, but it wasn't really hot and not worth the calories, so we brought it home for the hubs to finish later, he ordered bananas foster... that's really the only thing to get there - its SO GOOD!

 
 
a pic of my dessert:
 
 
even with a rich dinner out I was pretty goo about my macros considering - but that's because the rest of the day was all protein and veggies all the time! I consider it a win!
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous pictures!! I love seeing people visit my neck of the woods because we take them for granted.

    April @ OverExtendedApril

    ReplyDelete