Thursday, February 6, 2014

Short Term Goals

My NSV is that I am making goals... I am changing. I can do this. I have started and quit a million times, but I am starting again and that's what matters!

button



I want to lose 5lbs by the end of this month.

I have just over 6 weeks til I turn 30 - I want to lose 10lbs by then.

I have just over 11 weeks until my 2nd wedding anniversary - I want to lose 15lbs by then.


5lb goal increments. That's the plan.


I am going to plan a long weekend for my 30th and another for our anniversary to give me extra motivation to lose those lb's.... those pesky lbs I need to lose!


My daily goals to help me reach those 5lb goals:
1. 100 ounces of water a day
2. fruit/veggies at every meal
3. workout at least 5 days a week
4. protein of some sort at every meal
5. no fried food
6. no sweets/desserts
7. no carbs after 4pm



5 comments:

  1. Here from the link-up! Those are great daily goals for sure! And just having them down in writing is huge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are great goals and you can totally accomplish them! Last January (2013) I lost 5 pounds that month just by switching up my food! It was an awesome feeling to get on the scale and see the 5 pounds gone. Since then I don't focus on weight but on how I feel!
    You can do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck on those goals! you can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome goals! I'm confident that you will reach them! I don't know if you saw my response to your comment, but you can email me about joining the accountability group if you are still interested.

    ReplyDelete