Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Marathon Weekend Update

I am still here, just been super busy lately and a little down and who wants to talk about all of that... in between the marathon weekend that wasn't for me, my dad's anniversary, and work being really crappy lately.. I just haven't felt up to posting.

I got to see my mawmaw this weekend, which was amazing - she gets worse every time I see her and I hate to see her suffering, but I do love spending time with her, she is a very special lady!

I also got in some QT with my sister and BFF who after watching my cousin run his first marathon has agreed to train and do one with me!!!! I am OVER THE MOON excited about this!

I forgot my phone at home this morning so I don't have my pictures, but I can steal a few from FB:

It was fun being a tourist for a few hours Saturday in my own city...


 
 
 
I was glad to go support my cousin, but super sad I couldn't run... I almost cried MULTIPLE times Sunday watching the runners... it was a bit ridiculous... but I am so proud of him for rocking that route!!!! 


 
 
 
crossing the finish line like a boss:

 
 
 
Workout Goals This Week:
Monday- rest
Tuesday- lower body weights
Wednesday- upper body weights
Thursday- spin
Friday- lower body weights
Saturday- rest
Sunday- upper body weights

1 comment:

  1. Sorry that life is crappy right now. It will get better love! Stay positive!
    I can't wait for you to announce your next marathon! It will be stellar!
    ALSO - You look absolutely gorgeous! Love your top with those jeans!

    ReplyDelete