Saturday Jake and I did some home improvement, we changed the light fixtures and framed in the mirrors in the master bath and guest bath, and started to replace the fixture in the half bath, but there were a lot of holes behind the existing fixure that had to be patched, so hopefully we will finish that one this week, and we also replaced the light fixture in the kitchen.
Some pictures of the work:
Jake got to use his new miter saw:
Mr. Hank helped:
Master bath before and after:
Guest bath before and after:
We also replaced the light over the kitchen table, I love the new light!
Sunday after Sunday school we had to go to the ER becauses Jakes hand was swelling ALOT and the benedryl wasnt working -
He was given steroids and penacillin (msp?) and its still swollen this morning, but its gone down some and quit growing.
We started working on the light in the half bath, but there were FOUR holes behind the existing fixture, from them trying to find the electrical box, so we had to do some patching, but I hope to get that new fixture up this week!
I wanted to start studying for the PE this weekend, but that didnt happen, I got an email with the pre course work (25 hours of work before a five day class), not really looking forward to that!









No comments:
Post a Comment