I did another C25K week 4 session yesterday and I dont know if its because I have only been running about once a week, but I was DYING... litterally... I had to stop and walk for 20 seconds when I only had a minute 20 left to run.... sad... I did make myself run the last minute, and it wasnt my legs, they could have finished fine, it was my breathing and my heart rate. I usually hit high 170's when running, but I get back down while in the walking intervals, well before the last 5 min run session, I didnt get below 170, and I think that is what was killing me more than anything... stupid stress induced asthma and crap! SO I am going to start running 3-4 times a week, that should help... and I wont go on to week 5 til I can get through week 4 without stopping to walk, I did that one day last week, but I want to do it 3 times without stopping!
In other non workout related news, I got my letter of approval from the Texas Board of Engineers this morning, looks like I will be taking the PE in October! Its the day before my hubby's birthday, so I have some time... and I signed up for a prep class, but get this... there is 25 HOURS of calculations to do PRIOR to the prep class... then its a week long of full day classes and homework and then studying after til the test. The class is August 20-24 and the test is October 26, so in that time frame I will be in serious nerd study mode- and in between now and then I have to buy over $500 in books for prep work and start gettin back into school mode doing problems. I went to start on some of the drilling problems this weekend, but I havent done any drilling since school... this isnt going to be fun! It will be nice to have the option to consult once we start having little ones though, just in case I can part with them to come back to the office!
Speaking of... back to work!
No comments:
Post a Comment