Tuesday, June 26, 2012

So I forgot to add this, I joined a group called "blog to lose" and I am still figuring this thing out, but one of the girls in it posted a question, list the top 5 things that you are proud of in your past year of weight loss, for me this was a good exercise considering I had been doing so well up until the wedding, (two months ago on the 28th!!!) and I told myself I would slack off for the honeymoon and then get right back on the waggon, well its been a bumpy two months... I have had more bad days than good and I am up more than I would like to admit since the wedding, so back to my point, this was a good exercise for me to do to look at the positive changes I have made over the past year, since I did start this last summer, it has been a year, crazy!

My top 5 things that I am proud of and have accomplished in the past year on my journey:

1. I ENJOY working out.. and I miss it when I miss a workout!

2. I ENJOY healthy foods! Fruits are sweet enough I dont need candy!

3. I can wear a size 8 dress and 10 pant - was a 14 a year ago

4. I am happier

5. I get less tension headaches and migraines :)


I need to remind myself of these things when I am getting down on how poorly I have been doing lately, and actually this week I have been doing really well... so heres to being back on track for good!

No comments:

Post a Comment