So I got sick and stayed home to rest Friday, which made me feel a little better, but I am still not feeling 100%...
Saturday morning I got up and used my espresso machine for the first time ever and made Jake and myself lattes! They were yummy... then I decided to try riding my bike again, since last Saturdays attempt didnt work out so well... and I was sucessful. Only got in 9 miles, but for the first time back in a while, and not feeling very well, I am pretty happy with that!
Then we drove to Laffy and went to the reunion, it was good to see everyone. Some people have changed a lot and some are just the same as they were in high school. It was good to catch up and see people. It was from 6-9 and we left as soon as it was over, alot of people were staying out, but since I wasnt feeling too well and all we headed out. My sister came and joined us for a while after she got off work(love her), and then we went to the hotel to hang out.
Sister pic:
Sunday we had brunch with Missy and Jeff and their 1 year old Joe... I LOVE that little guy, should have gotten a pic, but didnt... he is in love with Elmo right now, he had a stuffed one with him and wouldnt put it down, adorable! Then we drove back to Houston and had to hit up Chuy's because today is serious diet time. Got on the scale this am and not too happy with what I saw, so back to the grind!
Going to lunch with an old coworker today, should be fun to catch up with her and see how things are going at my old job, I loved it there... rough days here I wish I was back there... but time to face Monday meeting day at work!

No comments:
Post a Comment