This weekend was pretty uneventful, I mostly slept... I have a cold or something and just cant shake it and since work is so busy, I am just sleeping alot when I am not at work.
Saturday Jake and I went to a good friend of mines to help her assemble two new bed frames she just bought, and he did most of the work while she and I caught up... which was nice. I need to make more time to stay up to speed with my friends, and I havent been doing a good job at that. Then Jake and I went to Black Walnut and I got my typical grilled chicken salad and he ordered this fun sounding steak salad, I am always too chicken to try new fun things... well I tried his salad, it was amazing! It had nuts, slices of apple, and STEAK, the dressing was creamy and delicious, but I just had a little... I am a HUGE fan of dressing on the side and dipping your fork in the dressing before grabbing greens, this was a tip from Weight Watchers a few years ago and I have done it ever since, except for a few occasions at Chuys, I mean, I DREAM of that creamy!!!! haha
Sunday we went to Newleyweds Sunday School class and I still wasnt feeling well, so then we left before the service and I spent the day on the couch watching season 4 of Greys Anatomy... poor sweet hubby... he is a good sport!
Yesterday was Monday meeting day and I stayed pretty busy at work, but luckily I had a massage to look forward to at the end of the day. It was phenominal, its been about 3 or more months since my last one and I really do need one a month at least... I had way too many knots that had to be worked out of my shoulders and neck! It was a mix of acupressure and deep tissue, and I loved it so much that afterwards I bought a 4 pack of massages. Hey, it was $150, thats a good deal! And I felt so relaxed!!! I went in with a bad tension headache and he got rid of it... its back this morning, I need one of those guys here at work! haha
Time to get back to work...
No comments:
Post a Comment