Yesterday I ran at the gym, I had started the C25K program in March... and have done a few of the workouts sporatically, I did one day of week two then started on week three and yesterday, now a few months later, finished week 4, I am not doing these according to schedule to say the least. I will probably do a few more times at week 4 before progressing on. Last time I did week 4, the last 5 minute run I had to start walking after 3 minutes, well yesterday I ran every time I needed to!!!! I know it doesnt sound like much, but especially since I havent been keeping regular with it AND I forgot my ear buds at home, so I did this WITHOUT any music to distract myself!!!
The session was:
5 min warm up walk
3 min run
1 1/2 min walk
5 min run
2 1/2 min walk
3 min run
1 1/2 min walk
5 min run
5 min cool down walk
Ran at 6mph and walked at 4, so I covered 2.56 miles in 31 minutes, pretty happy with that!
Ate ALOT of veggies and fruit yesterday... and was down a little on the scale this morning, YAY!
Today is my coworkers birthday so we are going out to eat for lunch to celebrate, I am going to be good, even though this is a yummy cajun place! AND I workout with Kat tonight, so I dont want to eat stupid all day before working out hard!
Is it the weekend yet? :)
No comments:
Post a Comment