Monday, June 4, 2012

This weekend was fun, Friday I ended up organizing my closet and packing up some clothes that are now too big for me to give to Goodwill and I found some purses that were underneath other purses in my closet, so that was fun, like shopping, but not spending money! Same thing happened with jewelry because I found a bag and a box with a bunch of jewelry in it... always nice! Jake got off work around 1pm and we ate a late lunch at a Mexican place by the house that we have never been to before, dont know that I will be in a rush to go back, got fajitas, but they were SUPER greasy... upset my stomach greasy! Then we went to the movies to see Chernobyl Diaries, very scary, I didnt sleep well and had bad dreams it was so bad!

Saturday I decided to start my training, I had also found my Polar Friday in my closet and my knee brace, so I was excited to get to use them again! I aired up my tires and hopped on my bike and headed off, and not 10 minutes into my ride, I ran over something sharp that busted my back tire, so I went back home and grabbed Belle, my lab, for a run... I was going to get a workout in danget! We ran a shorter loop than my ususal 2 mile one a) because it was now 1030/11 and getting hot and b) i didnt want to take Belle and Maddie, my greyhound mix, out at the same time because the last time I did that they ran me! So I figured I would take them each on shorter than normal loops. Jake decided to grab Maddie and try to meet up with Belle and me, but he never caught us, or saw us head back home because we got home and the door was locked and no Jake... so Belle got to have an impromptu pool party in the backyard so she could cool off while we waited for daddy and sissy. She LOVED it. She was like a pig in slop! It was cute... rummage in the little kiddy pool, then go roll in dirt, over and over again. Then I went to the bike shop and had my bike fixed, thank you Bike Barn! $30something dollars and about 20 minutes later I was back out the door with a brand new tire AND some shot blocks for longer training rides when I will need the kick in the pants. Then I did some other grocery shopping and headed home.

Sunday was church, talked about "Love and Respect" in our newlywed class, it was good, we did a workshop and answered questions and shared with each other. I had loose plans with a friend for dinner, so didnt really do much other than grill for lunch and then hang out... she never got back in touch with me, so we just lazed around.

Today I had to come up to the field, will be finishing up Wed evening hopefully, doing a well review, got 70 wells covered today, have around 300 total to cover. Was good today calorie wise- just over 1500, but didnt get in a workout, will have to tomorrow morning! Got an email from my photographer with bridal pictures, LOVE them... so excited to see the rest of the wedding pics!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment