Thursday, June 14, 2012

I went to the gym Tuesday, Kat's class was killer as always... I am STILL sore!!! I went yesterday too and biked 14 miles in 40 minutes! I found a 13 week training guide for a triathalon online and a 16 week one. I think I am going to try the 13 week one. Its a bit more agressive, but the 16 week one starts off too slow for someone who has been working out on a regular basis.

Each week gets harder and they all incorporate each leg of the triathalon, so getting in swim time will be hard during the week.

Here is the schedule:

Week:
Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday
Saturday
Sunday
Total
1
Swim-15
Off
Bike-35
Run-20
Swim-30
Off
Bike-40
160
Run-20
2
Swim-20
Off
Bike-35
Run-20
Swim-30
Off
Bike-45
175
Run-25
3
Swim-20
Off
Bike-30
Run-25
Swim-35
Off
Bike-45
180
Run-25
4
Swim-20
Off
Run-25
Swim-25
Bike-45
Off
Run-30
175
Bike-30
5
Swim-25
Off
Run-25
Run-30
Swim-30
Off
Bike-45
185
Bike-30
6
Run-15
Off
Bike-25
Run-15
Bike-25
Off
Swim-20
100
REST Wk.
7
Run-15
Off
Bike-30
Bike-25
Run-20
Off
Swim-25
115
Open Water
8
Swim-25
Off
Run-35
Bike-50
Swim-30
Off
Run-35
210
Bike-35
9
Swim-25
Off
Run-25
Swim-30
Bike-35
Off
Run-35
205
Bike-35
Run-20
10
Swim-30
Off
Bike-45
Run-45
Swim-35
Off
Bike-60
245
Run-30
11
Swim-20
Off
Run-25
Bike-35
Swim-20
Off
Bike-55
215
Bike-30
Run-30
12
Swim-20
Off
Off
Run-30
Bike-45
Off
Swim-20
115
Open Water
13
Off
Bike-15
Off
Swim-15
Run-15
Off
Race!!!
45
Sprint Distance:
Swim - 0.6mi, Bike - 12.4mi, Run - 3.1mi


Last night Jake and I finally got to have the celebratory dinner at Peli Peli for my promotion! It was yummy... I had a South African mojito... it had something weird in it and I wish I had gotten the usual glass of wine, but it was on happy hour special and the wine wasnt, so I figured I would try it. My calories were still under 2000 for yesterday even with eating out last night and drinking, I was really good all day to hit that. I know thats alot, but for eating out, I will take it!

Today is my Friday and then its the weekend. Another person quit today.... its really getting slim pickings. We will see what happens over the next month or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment