Yesterday was a good day. I had a vendor lunch, but got grilled snapper and asparagus, then for dinner Jake made his grilled salmon and we had some baked sweet potato fries. I also worked out with my trainer last night, she kicked my butt big time. We did lower body and it hurts to walk today. I was also surprised by a photographer showing up, she needs pictures for her website. I havent been working out the typical 6 times a week the past month so it was rough working out that hard, and then having someone watch and take pictures wasnt very comfortable, but I just may not ever go to her website again, haha....
Today is my Friday off, Jake had to go in because he took off to come to the funeral with me last week and he has to make up the hours. I plan to try to relax some today, with all the added stress at work I have had either a tension headache or a migraine every day this week. I also want to go try swimming some laps, I think I am going to print a 7 day pass to 24 hour fitness and try the pool there. If I like it, I may re-join to train for the swimming part of the triathalon. I wish the 24 downtown was closer to my office because I could just join 24 and drop my Met membership and work out there at lunch. Since work covers the Met I can always just pay for the 24 hour one, its not bad and I paid for it when I was with my last company.
I am going to the field next week for a well review, so I will have the hotel pool and gym to use. I have been to this hotel before, the pool isnt big, but it is indoors so that part is nice. Jake wants to go see that Chernoble (msp?) movie today, it looks really scary, but good.
I need to try to get the house cleaned today while he is at work so that we can enjoy the weekend when he gets off, but so far my morning has been unproductive, washing clothes and watching dvr. I may start working on cleaning downstairs while finishing up my dvr. Most of my shows are over for the season, so I dont have alot to "catch up" on.
No comments:
Post a Comment