Thursday, June 7, 2012


 I was in the field all week this week. Left Monday morning and got back home last night. We had a well review, which is LONG painful boring and full of nasty fatty food... I was proud to be around 1600 cals Monday, but Tuesday and Wednesday were more in the 1800-2000 range, which I still consider a sucess, because there is all kinds of crap thrown in your face at these!

Tuesday morning I got up and did week four day two of C25K training at the hotel gym and Wednesday I did a 10 min of walking on the treadmill to warm up and then some planks, wall sits, squats, and pushups in my room, I overslept, and wasnt feeling up to running, so I did something... just not as much as I should have!

Back to the office today, its so sad around here... people are quitting left and right, and one guy got laid off too. Always nice to have a happy work environment!

My 10 year high school reunion is this Saturday, I cant believe its been 10 years since high school!!!!

Also, thought I would share my favorite bridal portrait, since I just got them this week:


Our wedding was at Rosedown Plantation, I LOVE the alley of oak trees!!!

...and heres a view of the front of the dress:


So excited to see the actual wedding pictures!! It was perfect!




No comments:

Post a Comment