Monday, July 2, 2012

Friday was my 9/80 off, so Jake and I cleaned the house some and finished up the mirror work, by painting the area the old lights covered that the new ones dont... I also ended up re-painting my half bath downstairs because when I was painting it initially I ran out of paint and the one coat I did on it was super light, and I think it turned out well...

The half bath before any work.... this has been a progression... first took down the hand sanitizer, then painted, then changed the mirror, and then was the new lights, which you cant see in this before picture, but it was the same hollywood style builder grade lights my other bathrooms had:


The after of the new lights!


Saturday morning we had a pest control company come, thank you groupon, to give a preventative treatment, and hopefully kill all the ants in my yard... I also ran 1.6 miles, stopping twice to walk for a bit, but I did it in 17 minutes, so I had a good pace going, pretty happy about that, I knew it would be a good idea to get a workout in because my sister was coming to visit and we were going to be eating badly.... which we did.

We saw Magic Mike - which if you havent seen it and were thinking about it - I wouldnt recomend it - all the good scenes are in the commercials... it looks like a comedy with a nice love story, but its sad and  has lots of drug use and just not what any of us were expecting - I went with about 10 diff girls and NO ONE liked it...

After the movie we went back to the house and hung out for a while then went to Italianos - yummy lasagne- and then went home to make "slutty brownies" - if you havent heard of these- they are amazing and probably beyond horrible for you- I had two- BUT I did send the whole batch home with my sister yesterday when she left!

So I got to spend most of the weekend with these two ladies:


My sister and my friend Harlee... we had fun watching Bridesmaids, then going to church Sunday am and then Chuys for lunch Sunday- I did get the grill chicken salad- but with all those chips and that dip- it was a bad day too....

This week I plan to be super good because next weekend I will be in LA for my friend Michelle's wedding and Alena's baby shower, so there will be CAKE! and I love cake! especially wedding cake!


No comments:

Post a Comment