My hamstrings are burning.... I went to Kat's class yesterday and I had been doing about 3-4 days of cardio a week and 2 days of weights, well I havent done weights in about 2/3 weeks... and yesterday was KILLER! You know it is when you still are able to burn 600 cals in an hour while doing weight training... normally I am around 300-400 when I do weights... in between that and the rain this morning, and my kitty being adorable and snuggling, it took everything in me to get out of bed this morning...
I have decided I AM doing the triathalon Spet 30th, so now I need to sign up and get serious about running and swimming, I am pretty sure I will be fine on the biking, I need to concentrate on my two weak areas! I will get in some rides too, but the focus needs to be on swimming and running.
I also have to start getting serious about studying for the PE in October, I only want to take it once... I can take it as many as 4 times, but who wants to take an 8 hour engineering test more than once? NOT this girl!
I am a Real Housewives fan, I admit it, its garbage TV and I love it... when I get home, I want to watch mindless TV... and last nights reunion OC episode did NOT disappoint, these women crack me up!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment