Thursday, July 19, 2012

I ran for 8 minutes without stopping to walk last night... I only did 20 min of running/walking because I went after work instead of at lunch and I was meeting a friend for drinks at 5:30 so i was crunched for time... and late! Luckily traffic was bad so she was late too... we went to Blackfin, it was good... and crowded!! We had fun catching up, I told her about the honeymoon and the wedding and my triathalon, she is going to do a half marathon this fall, she is pretty hardcore runner, I hope to be that good one day!

I decided to upload my training schedule that I made...


I have this on the wall at my office by my computer, so each day I can mark off the workout, AND I have a copy at home to keep me straight for weekend sessions....

I CAN DO THIS!! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment