I was sick most of last week, so this weekend I took it easy and rested... no working out or training... I am still congested with a little sore throat, but I no longer feel worn out on top of that... so it paid off.
Today I am going to the field, so it will be a long day, we are planning to leave at lunch, but we have two welll visits in S Texas and then have to drive to San Antonio for a hotel, all the ones in S Texas that arent creepy are booked because of all the drilling activity in the Eagle Ford.
I packed my swimsuit and my tennis shoes, so hopefully when we get there tonight I can run and swim some.... the compressor class we have set up for tomorrow is about an hour from our hotel, but it doesnt start til 9, so I should be able to get in a good run in the morning if I cant tonight. Also brought some stuff to study for the PE tonight too. Might as well be productive if I have to be away from my family!
Is it bad that I am already ready for next weekend?
No comments:
Post a Comment