We got an email yesterday that we will have a half day today to celebrate the 4th of July... and we have tomorrow off too! It will be nice to have some time mid-week to run errands.... and maybe start studying for the PE.
I did C25K week 5 day 1 yesterday and was able to finish it! I also got a tracker to track my miles. Today is Kat's class at the gym, should be fun to get my butt kicked, and since we have a half day, I MIGHT try to run or at least ride my bike some today too.
This weekend is Michelle's wedding, and Alena's baby shower, so we will be heading to LA to celebrate all weekend. Got to get in good workouts to counter all the cake and eating that will go on this weekend!
I need to organize my office and laundry room and have found a few good blogs on organizing, so I may tackle one of those tomorrow and just try to use this afternoon to run errands. Jake has to work a full day today, but he gets off tomorrow.
I had a migraine yesterday afternoon and finally gave in and took my migraine drugs when I got home, and they kicked in around 630, I was alseep by 7, on the sofa in Jakes lap, so he woke me so I could get in bed and I was out again til my alarm went off this morning... and I somehow woke up tired... looking forward to sleeping in tomorrow, hoping to get to sleep til 7, but my internal alarm doesnt like sleeping past 6/630!
No comments:
Post a Comment