Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Wedding Pictures!!


Our professional wedding pictures came in the mail yesterday!!!! I am very happy with them, they came out great! I decided to include a few favs...

If you havent been to South Louisiana to see the plantations, you MUST! ...and I would recommend Rosedown Plantation... :)

one of me and the alley of oak trees:


I saw this on pinterest and told Jake about it, and he did it as a surprise for me, LOVE it:

me and my MOH/BFF/baby sister:

my grandpa walking me down the aisle:

bridal party:

bride and groom- pre ceremony



THE kiss




Mr and Mrs Folz:




no wedding in South LA would be complete without a bridal party second line:




the toast... and cake:










Yesterday I ended up doing C25K week 5 day 1 again because I tried doing day 2 Saturday and had to walk some of the times when it said run, and day 3 was 20 min of straight running??? Day 1 is three 5 min running intervals, and I did it, but it beat me up…. I may re-do it a few more times before going to day 2- one 5 and two 8 min intervals, and may change day 3 to be two 10 min intervals before doing the real day 3 of 20 straight mins of running… that’s intense! I did get 2.64 miles yesterday though, so that part made me feel good. Today is Kat’s class (weights)… I just need to not push too hard, because I cant be too sore to run tomorrow…. I also drank like a fish yesterday… trying to stay hydrated…


My knee has fluid on it again, its obviously not happy with all the rigorous activity again, but I have some leftover anti-inflammatory meds I am going to start taking again, if I remember to tonight… and I am going to start on glucosamine again for my knees in general. I have been icing and wrapping my knee each night and I also brought my wrap to work, so I can wrap it at work too.

 Here’s to getting in awesome shape for the triathlon Sept 30th!

No comments:

Post a Comment